Monday 20 April 2015

Lars

Lars has a pool tube now and a pair of swimming shorts, and I stumbled at the footwear: does he need a pair of Crocs or a pair of flip-flops will do? Gee, it's so difficult to decide...

And during this inspirational crisis I'm working on guest post contributions for Oombawka Design! Can you guess what it's going to be? :)

It's been a long journey from my first amigurumis made late in the evening, waiting for midnight to feed my little son and then go to bed. And now I have an opportunity to share my peronal designs with people from around the whole world, make connections to absolutely amazing crocheting ladies and gentlemen and have a part-time job that only brings pleasure and joy. And I hope it's only the beginning and the most exciting things are still on their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment