There are some things that I can't keep for myself. For instance, those that make me feel satisfied. I made a pair of fingerless gloves for one secret Christmas exchange project. As my secret good child is following me on Instagram, I have to hide the gloves there. But I can't hide them everywhere. So, don't mind my unexpected naked toes.. and here they are:
And the wrong side. I used to be a messy crafter, but now I try to make the wrong side look no worse than the right side.
6 shades of Sport Weight (perhaps, Lace Weight?) yarn: 392 meters per 100 grams; wool blends of 2 types: 95% wool and 5% acrylic or 50% wool and 50% acrylic; 2.5 mm crochet hook; simple stitches and simple shaping. However, I used my new favourite needle join and a bit of tapestry crochet.
There is no pattern currently, but I may write it one day after all the projects I took part in are done.
I have finally finished winding the cakes for the kits and crocheting cacti. So, here are the first, better to say, test, kits.
Each kit includes all the materials you need to make 2 Bunnies:
- printed pattern + PDF file,
- 2.5 mm crochet hook,
- 2 cakes of grey yarn in 2 shades,
- 1 cake of white yarn for the tails,
- 2 cakes of yarn for the sweaters,
- 2 pairs of 10.5 mm safety eyes,
- 2 8 mm oval noses,
- 2 reindeer appliques,
- beige and black yarn for embroidery,
- gauge meter,
- 2 metallic tapestry needles,
- 3 stitch markers,
- 2 blank tags,
- 2 "handmade" trinkets,
- 60 g of polyesther fiberfill (not shown in the photo),
- handmade cactus pincushion,
- 1 "Soak" travel pack to give them a nice bath.
Here you can see the currently available colour options (except for the cacti that have already been carefully packed). Everything will be sent randomly because every Bunny should be OOAK.